The Emergency Medical Aviator Bag (EMAB) was developed in coordination with the medical aviation community to meet specific weight, capacity and durability requirements.
This lightweight, high capacity bag is manufactured in partnership with MATBOCK and features their “Ghost Material” which provides outstanding durability while reducing weight and bulk. The EMAB is
highly resistant to fluids.
• Stowable shoulder straps to reduce snag hazards while bag is mounted to the frame
• Reinforced carabiner attachment points for connection to aircraft
• Expandable 8” deep lower compartment increases capacity by 920 cubic inches
• Quick access nylon “dump pouch” for E&E situations. Allows quick access to critical items. Adds 1,008 cubic inches of capacity.
• Each zipper can be secured and tagged for inventory control
• Sturdy top handle
• Weather resistant index card ID pocket
Main section: 2180 cubic inches
Expandable lower section: 920 cubic inches
Dump pouch: 1008 cubic inches
Fully expanded: 12.75”W x 27”H x 9”D
Contracted: 12.75”W x 19”H x 9”D
Weight: 3 lbs
EMAB is manufactured in association with MATBOCK