Capewell Aerial Systems’ Multi Drop Platform (MDP) is designed for rapid rigging and de-rigging of small vehicles such as ATVs, motorbikes, snowmobiles and other small cargo loads. The rapid rigging and de-rigging capability provides a user-friendly solution when delivering cargo to remote locations and minimizes exposure to the soldier. The versatile MDP is suitable for use with a wide range of transport aircraft and is compatible with both off-the-shelf and custom parachute configurations.
The MDP is both lightweight and strong. It is easy to transport and stackable. When folded, it fits on a standard 463L pallet.
• Deployed Size: 126” x 70”
• Folded Size: 98” x 70”
• Quick-release multi-use tiedown straps
• Suspension sling harness system
• Payload capacity up to 3,000 pounds
• Compatible with many parachutes including G-11, G-12 and custom configurations
• Typical rigging time: 30-45 minutes with 2-3 persons
• De-rigging time: 1-2 minutes
• Compatible with many transport aircraft