Static Discharge Cables are designed for use with helicopter rescue hooks to discharge static electricity before the hook comes in contact with people or objects.
This premium cable is a step up from standard discharge cables in that it includes a torpedo weight that helps to stabilize the cable and reduce movement in the rotor wash.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Prevents electrostatic shock
• Stainless steel stabilizer weight limits swinging/circling caused by rotor wash
• Compatible with all rescue hoist hooks
• Cable is 10 feet long
• 5/16” diameter steel cable with orange plastic coating and reflective stripe
• Attaches with stainless steel gated snap hook
• Break-away safety feature at 250 – 300 lbs.
• Total assembly weight: 2.2 lbs.
• Available exclusively from Capewell Aerial Systems